Kokonut Brekkie Love
Waking up with the sunrise after the Full Thunder Moon had me smiling, shining, and feeling creative! I enjoyed my coffee over some emails (I truly take pleasure in this ritual LOL), cooked my man a spicy veggie stir fry with local duck eggs, then began day dreaming about my breakfast. I usually blend a green smoothie or stir fry veggies with eggs. I felt a little different today and wanted to explore a new culinary creation.
Last night, I had the pleasure of leading an outdoor yoga class at Barton Springs in Austin! It was heavenly to flow and laugh under the full moon with local yogis! Thank you to everyone who came out and got your sweat on! <3 I was SO stoked and jazzed with all of your energy! Sending you a lot of courage and strength to embrace your life in this moment! I'm having a lovely FULL THUNDER MOON weekend!!! I hope you are, too! <3 Sending love! <3
Now to the nutritious ingredients!
Raw Pecan Butter
Raw Pumpkin Seeds
Maca Root Powder
13 Goji Berries
Raw Bee Pollen
1. Kokonut Yogurt is a local, Austin brand that create vegan yogurt with coconuts and probiotics! YAY! The deliciousness is either additional sugar free OR comes with creative/gorgeous blends of blueberries/rose and other great tastiness. I prefer the classic, sugar free for normal use. Less sugar is key to health.
2. Raw nuts. Raw, sprouted nuts and seeds are powerful. They can be rare in our world, so it's okay if nuts/seed are not raw. However, eating raw nuts and seeds is best, because the healthy fats are maintained in their natural/most beneficial state. I love this raw nut/seed butter brand Fervor! Local brand I found at the farmer's market. YES! Seriously, the taste....WOW!!! Raw pumpkin seeds are usually easy to find & available in the bulk section of grocery stores!
3. Collagen Powder promotes muscle repair, connective tissue growth, and strength in the body. I love adding collagen to my smoothies, blended coffees, and decided to get cray and blend it into my yogurt bowl. It gave it a thicker texture and was awesome!!! If you take collagen every day, you WILL see the difference. My skin SHINES thanks to this gem.
4. Chia Seeds! Great sources of healthy fats, fiber, and the seeds slow down digestion so you stay fuller longer AND your sugar absorption slows. Chia seeds also contain phosphorus which improve cell repair, growth, and strong teeth/bones!
5. Maca Root Powder offers hormonal balance, increased energy, memory, circulation, and tastes so sweet! It's a great herb to add to support your endocrine system!
6. Goji Berries are loaded with vitamins, so they strengthen our immune response! Gojis are antioxidants AND have a sweet taste! According to my Taiwanese MIL, you should eat a maximum of 16 berries per day!
7. Raw Bee Pollen from a local farm helps my body to fight against allergens and stay healthy! Start small if you are considering this supplemental food. 1-2 granules of bee pollen to begin. Work your way up to 1/2 a tsp.
Add all of these ingredients into a bowl, mix it up, add anything you'd like, and enjoy the tastiness! Have fun with it!